April 22, 2014

Short Vacation (Malang)

Hmm, where should I start?
Last week I went to Malang. I visited my friend’s place before meet up with my sister. She (my friend, Melur) picked me up at the station and then we went to her place. We just lying around until my sister pick us and we went to Batu. It is a tourism city at East Java. It have theme parks, museums, and zoos at one location.


Malang Kota Lama Train Station


So here we are, at the one of the newest museum there. It called "Museum Angkut". Basically it is a transportation museum :3
The museum divided into several section and each section has their own theme, such as popular city or country around the world with their famous vehicle. Some of them are indoor but some other are outdoor and it was raining. But we didn't care at all and keep taking picture :D




After that we went to amusement park but the rain won't stop coming. Can you see the fog at the picture below? Almost all the rides didn't operating. So we just watch the 4D show and my niece wanna try the ghost house. But actually she is a scaredy-cat. She couldn't keep her eyes open and clung into my arm whole the way at the ghost house. Oh, she screams a lot too :D

Batu Night Specracular

No comments:

Post a Comment