April 28, 2014

BUSY BUSY WEEK

Back to work after two weeks vacation is like.... you forget everything you should do. And this week is crazy. My friend passed her final exam and finally become a Bachelor of economics. woohoo~
Made her a special gift but unfortunately I forgot to take a pics :( well, maybe I’ll just ask her to send me the pics :3 


I joined a manga (comics) project as a cleaner. My job is to clean the raw page from all the original text. At first I think it’s gonna be fun but…. There’s a lot of work to for each page. Still, it’s fun.
I’m helping my friend’s brand too. You know, I’ve mention about this friend before. She’s starting a new project for her brand and ask me a favor. Of course I’m willing to help but I doubted myself whether I’m gonna meet her expectation. I’ve told her the risk about working with me and she still willing to.
Oh, I’m going to start some other project soon. One with my sister and the other one with my friend. So I’m really really busy at the moment. I don’t think my body will survive all of this though.

No comments:

Post a Comment