April 2, 2014

OH HAPPY DAY

ohhappyday.com

I don't have any idea to write. A few past day kinda boring. Going to campus, going to work, no time nor energy to do anything fun.
But still, I'm trying my best to keep this blog alive. There's some websites which I always visit whenever I'm on my laptop. One of them is Oh Happy Day. It is full of something which suppose to make you happy. Like party ideas, DIY project, printable, home décor, and so on.
But sometime I feel more depressed after I read it. I feel envious. They seem so happy doing what they like. Everything around them looks so fabulous even the simple one. And even though I do what I like, I'm stuck here when everything kinda impossible to get. That's why I depressed, wondering when I can live a little bit like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment