January 5, 2016

Family affair

I always tell anyone about my family, because it's really big family. So there's a lot story to tell. But I rarely tell about my family affair.
As about my private matters I don't really tell people. If they don't ask, I won't tell. Even to my family, especially my family. Because when you have 5 older sibling, basically you have no privacy. And I tried to confided to a friend. But the next day everyone in our class already know my story. So, that's it. Unless someone begging to know and they swear that it's going to their grave I'm not telling.

But, if you notice... in few recent post I mention it. Something that I've never tell to anyone and something that only one friend knows. The reason I tell her because she confided hers back then so I trust her with my story.

I posted it not because I want everyone's attention or I want their pity. I just think it's time to let it go and moving on. And letting someone know is one step closer to letting go. So write it out is my way to healing. Even though it means showing my weakness which is the last thing I want to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment