November 19, 2015

Rainy season is coming, prepare yourself!!!

I love rain, so rainy season is kinda my season. What's not to love? Hearing the sound of rain always make me calm like it washing away all your worries. Although it's makes me feel sleepy right away.
When I think about rainy season I'm all about new outfit. So I'm looking for sweatshirt, cardigan, coat, and boots. Yes, although last month I just bought 2 pairs of shoes I'm still looking for more shoes. I found this cute outer that I think fit for the season. But I'm not so sure it's useful since it's not waterproof and thin. Anyway, it's cute and you can wear it for summer too!

I can proudly telling you that most of the year I rarely caught a cold even all my friends or coworkers caught it. I do sneezing a lot everyday but it's because I'm allergic to cold. The secret is..... make sure you drink a lot of water. That really help to make you stay fit. And if you have indication to caught a cold, make sure you rest well and drink something to boost your immune system. My favorite is YouC1000, but Bear brand from Nestle works well for me when my stomach can't handle any sourness. I recommend the wheat flavor than the normal one if you want to try.

Stay fit! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment