February 11, 2015

Tuesday Date




Let me introduce you to my date for today, she's none other than my cousin. Before she going back to her campus in another city, I ask her to go on a date with me. It's really been a long time since we hangout together. Kinda miss when she was a high schooler and we can hangout anytime.

Can you guess where are we?




The Harvest, Semarang

It's the recently open The Harvest Patissier & Chocolatier, Semarang. Yeaaay, after 4 years I live at Semarang they finally open a branch here. I love how they use glass as the front wall although the interior is a bit too much for me.

As usual, I ordered green tea blended :3 and as for the cake I choose chose mix fruit panna cotta. Truthfully I want to have some cheesecake or something heavy. But thankfully I choose this panna cotta because my drink already fill me up.


The Harvest, Semarang


I don't know if combining cheese, strawberry, and chocolate at once is a good idea. But she did it.


Too focused to take the pic of the place and the cake, and almost forget to take the pic of us. 



Thanks for coming and please leave a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment