January 23, 2015

CITY TOUR

Today randomly I got up early and get the mood to explore the city. Actually I already made the rough plan with my friend but still not sure whether to do it or not. Since it's my day-off and I don't know what to do and so do her, we agreed that the plan must go on. Thankfully the weather was good although it got really hot after a couple hour.

Our first stop is train station called St. Tawang. If you look carefully the lobby still contains colonial architecture but I'm not sure if you can see it from this picture :p We just park our motorcycle there and then start to explore "Kota Lama". So here we are, looks like a tourist with our pocket camera in our hands.

Stasiun Tawang, Semarang



We found some cool murals and automatically get into pose *lol*. The murals is new and apparently it was part of my other friend's fashion event sometime ago.

 

Saving our self from sunstroke at nearby cafe. And then we visit another cafe and had a friend join us.

Retro Cafe, Semarang

De Cafe, Semarang

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment