September 17, 2014

Beauty is pain but not beauty causes more pain


I'm not saying that you should make yourself covered in blood or something. What I mean about beauty is confidence and believes that you are pretty. If you aren't confidence about yourself it will cause you more pain. Even if I have this huge nose and I don’t have fair skin I still believe that I am pretty. I don’t care about people opinions. Well, I do care actually. But it didn’t discourage me to be who I am. If you don't believe that you're pretty then who will?


 

Have you seen this video?  I got a goosebumps every time I watch it. Sometimes you need to look at yourself from other people perspective to realize how beautiful you are.


“Don’t worry about those who talk behind you, they're behind you for a reason".

No comments:

Post a Comment