March 31, 2014

(very) Late Birthday Gift

I have a best friend whom has same birthday with me. This year I determined to give her a gift. Which I never done as long as i know her :3 
So i made her a pair of slipper, knitted one. I made this slipper based on a book which I borrowed from her. Kinda forced to gave me that book because she doesn't use it anyway :D
 feet eater 
No, no, of course I won't give her the slipper as the way they are. But i made her a gift box too. Ah, and a card. It's actually a pop-up card, but I forgot to take the detail pics for the card.
It took so long to finish this slipper because as you can see, it has small parts like the teeth and the ears. And mostly sometimes I just lazy to do that part. So I just put the unfinished slippers in the unfinished box for a long long time.  Until I have the urge to finish it and move on to other project. So yesterday I put all-nighter to finish it, the slipper and the box. Here's the result. All I have to do is mail it to my friend and take a good rest :)





No comments:

Post a Comment